Our Firm Handles Life & Legacy Planning: Wills, Living Trusts, Asset Protection, Elder Planning, Estate
We are committed to ensuring clients live their best life and protect their legacy.
The Law Office of Laurie B Giles designs life and legacy plans that will ensure lifelong legal and financial protection and create a lasting legacy. Our Choice Billing makes planning affordable – you choose how much you will spend on legal fees and the payment plan that works best for you.
Attorney Laurie Giles has a proven track record of utilizing creative approaches to find innovative solutions that achieve clients’ goals. With more than 28 years of experience, Laurie has the knowledge and skill to protect your rights and get the results you need and deserve.
Our practice focuses on Life and Legacy Planning in the following areas:
- Estate Planning: We handle Connecticut estate planning matters involving Wills, Trust, Business Succession and more. We are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Trust Planning & Asset Protection: We help clients in developing trusts that will protect and preserve their assets, including Living Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Spendthrift Trusts. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of Connecticut trust law.
- Powers of Attorney: We advise on and prepare Connecticut powers of attorney. As an experienced estate planning lawyer, we work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Pre-Divorce Planning: During the divorce, so many things are in flux, and we leave ourselves vulnerable. What if you became ill or incapacitated who would make healthcare and financial decisions; certainly not your soon to be ex! Creating a new Living Will and Powers of Attorney before the divorce is final ensures that your wishes are carried out and not left to chance.
- Post-Divorce Planning: After the divorce is final, your needs are very different. The estate plan that was created during the marriage no longer works. We can create a Life and Legacy plan that ensures that you, your family and your assets are protected.
- Elder Law: We are dedicated to helping you enjoy your life as you get older without having to worry about complex legal issues. We handle elder law matters involving wills, trusts, assisted living, nursing home matters, powers of attorney and more.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as asset division, child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. We are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
When you retain the services of Law Office of Laurie B Giles, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Trumbull law firm today
Law Office of Laurie B Giles sees your case through from start to finish. Let us work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Trumbull. Call the firm at 203-502-7815 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.